Thursday, June 30, 2011

Don't Be Swindle - Episode #5 Podcast


1. Lapse - Posthumous
2. Curmudgeon - Gran Machismo
3. What Life Is - Street Lights
4. FCH - Japanese Wisdom I
5. Parlamentarisk Sodomi - Introduksjonell Mistillit
6. Sakatat - Unknown Title
7. Beach Babes - Cold Pizza
8. Bloody Phoenix - Isolated
9. The Kill - We Want Blood
10. Violent Children - Culture Sucks
11. Zero Boys - Splish Splash
12. Uniform Choice - My Own Mind
13. Ratos De Porao - Caos
14. Sairaat Mielet - Tippa Tappaa
15. Civil Victim - Coptown
16. Bastard - Flash Out
17. Punch - Been Here Before
18. Creepy Crawlie - Chicken Leg
19. I Accuse! - Can't Stop
20. Inzest - Human
21. D-Clone - What Color The Sky?
22. Nasikuzusi - Japanese Title

Direct download

1 comment:

  1. Hi I think this is a fantastic mix. I'd be honored if my band could get on one of your podcasts.

    http://www.facebook.com/#!/BarrenWasteBand?sk=info

    ReplyDelete